Oxygen Bleach - 100% Sodium Percarbonate.
Oxygen bleach also known as 100% sodium percarbonate can be used in any place in and/or around the house that needs to be de-stained and deodorized.
It's an efficient, safe, environment friendly and economical bleach. It's also non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which may harm the environment.
Why should you use 100% Sodium Percarbonate?
* Environmentally safe
* Non-toxic to animals, plants and human
* Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
* Oxygen bleach can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
* It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach
* Comes in a 100% compostable bag made from corn starch and can be put in a home or commercial compost
* The home-compostable bag is inside a recyclable cardboard box (as per product image)
Oxygen Bleach can be used as:
* Cleaning agent and for removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
* As a general household cleaner
* To pre-soak clothes with tough stains
* For cleaning wooden decks
* For cleaning timber claddings
* For getting rid of mould in your bathroom
* Plus many more uses